The following Privacy Statement is provided to you pursuant to the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance of Hong Kong (“PDPO”) in connection with your dealings with, and provision of personal data or information (“Personal Data”) to The Easiest Class (‘us’, ‘we’, ‘our’) from time to time.
1. You are required to provide The Easiest Class with Personal Data in connection with various matters such as online subscription of our latest offers, transaction processing, provision of services to you or compliance with any laws and regulations.
2. The kind of Personal Data that may be collected includes but not limited to your name, personal or business contact details and account information.
3. Failure to supply such Personal Data may result in The Easiest Class being unable to provide the relevant services to you.
4. It is also the case that Personal data is collected from you in the ordinary course of the continuation of your relationship with The Easiest Class, for example, when you transfer funds, effect transactions or participate in online activities with us.
Purpose and Use:
1. The purposes for which Personal Data may be used will vary depending on the nature of your relationship with The Easiest Class. The Easiest Class intends to use your Personal Data (including any third party Personal Data provided by you) for any or all of the following purposes:
(a) notification of our latest offers, newsletters and wine list upon online subscription by you;
(b) processing of a sale and purchase order with The Easiest Class, including transfer of funds;
(c) any purpose related to the administration of products and services offered by The Easiest Class;
(d) researching, designing and launching related products or services for clients;
(e) meeting the disclosure, reporting and compliance requirements (including but not limited to tax reporting) under any laws or regulations, codes, guidelines applicable to The Easiest Class in Hong Kong or elsewhere; and
(f) any other purpose directly related to the above.
Retention and Access:
1. The Personal Data collected may be maintained for such period of time required under applicable law and as otherwise needed to fulfil the purposes set out above.
2. Personal Data held by The Easiest Class relating to you will be kept confidential and The Easiest Class will take all reasonable measures to ensure that Personal Data is kept secure against unauthorized access, loss, disclosure and destruction. The Easiest Class may provide such information to the following parties, whether inside or outside of Hong Kong, for the purposes set out in the “Purpose and Use” section above:
(a) any agent, contractor or third party service provider who provides administrative, research, design, launch, digital, audit or other services to The Easiest Class in connection with its operation of business; and
(b) the employees, officers, directors of The Easiest Class.
3. Under the PDPO, you have the right to:
(a) check whether The Easiest Class holds Personal Data about you, and access to such Personal Data;
(b) require The Easiest Class to correct any Personal Data relating to you which is inaccurate;
(c) ascertain The Easiest Class’s policies and practices in relation to data and to be informed of the kinds of Personal Data held by The Easiest Class; and
(d) object to the use of your Personal Data for direct marketing purposes.
In accordance with the terms of the PDPO, The Easiest Class has the right to charge a reasonable fee for the process of any data access request.
For access to your Personal Data held by The Easiest Class, correction of such Personal Data, objection to use of your Personal Data or for information regarding policies and practices and kinds of Personal Data held, please Contact Us.
Nothing in this statement shall limit your rights under the PDPO.
If you provide any third party Personal Data to The Easiest Class, you further confirm and represent that you are authorized by such third parties to provide Personal Data to The Easiest Class and that such third parties accept and agree to be bound by the above Personal Data Privacy Statement.